When you are flying, whether domestic or international, there are a couple of things that are good to know for your trip to be as easy and smooth as possible.
At the check-in at Stockholm-Västerås Airport
When you are flying with Ryanair
Check-in desks are open from 2 hours until 40 minutes before scheduled departure time.
At the check-in desk, you will be asked to present the following:
- Boarding pass
- Passport or international ID Card
- Visa, if applicable
Remember, your passport is always the best identification document to take with you when travelling abroad. It serves as an ID document anywhere in the country that you have chosen to visit, not just at border controls.
Start planning your check-in already at home!
There is a big difference between what may be carried onboard and what may be stored in the baggage compartment of the aircraft. You are not allowed to bring anything onboard the aircraft that may cause harm to yourself or any of the other passengers. If you want to bring a knife, scissors or any other sharp object that could be considered a weapon, you must pack it in the bag that you leave at the check-in desk.
How to pack liquids in your hand luggage:
- Each container of liquid must not exceed 100 ml (1 dl) in volume
- You are not allowed to bring a 150 ml container that only holds 75 ml of liquid. However, you are allowed to bring an empty container regardless of its volume and size.
- We recommend getting resealable transparent plastic bags holding up to 1 litre. These are available to buy from any well-stocked grocery store. They are also given out for free at the airport.
- All containers (bottles, cans, tubes and so on) should be placed in the resealable 1 litre plastic bag. They must fit in the bag without a problem and the bag resealed.
- Each passenger with a ticket/boarding pass is allowed one 1 litre plastic bag of liquid containers.
Lost baggage should always be reported as soon as possible after arrival. The staff at the Customer Services Desk will help you report that your baggage is lost. Lost and found property will be kept at the airport for up to three months.